Friday, February 19, 2010

Videos and Pictures

Well, the fishing has been good but I, unfortunately, have not been hitting the river everyday like a good boy. I have been working too much and preparing to move to Missoula (actually Lolo) for who knows how long. The decision is based on fishing and hunting opportunities, population, and proximity to steelhead waters. That and I like to roam around the western United States. I should reconsider after talking with Doug who caught a 25" and 24" pair of browns today but I already committed. Since I don't have any new pictures of myself with fish, I'll post a few of Doug's and the video/slideshow he recently posted on You Tube. This will probably be my last post for a few weeks but I'll be back at it once I'm settled in Montana.


Here's Doug added to the list of monsters he has caught this year.






4 comments:

Reno Fisherman 27 said...

Wow, Missoula Montana, reminds me of a River Runs Through It. That should be interesting, I'll be looking for your next post from there. Good Luck!

Zach said...

Thanks, keep the blog going and I'll hit you up when I come back to visit family and friends in Reno so we can hit the river.

Colorado Angler said...

You are a fly fishing junkie, my friend!

Safe travels - look forward to the pics and stories from your new digs.

Montana..great place...I'll be in Gardiner in June...it's a stretch from Missoula, but if things play out right, some water in between the two could be in order...

Zach said...

Definitely. Gardiner isn't too big a stretch the way I get around. I'd definitely meet up over there for a few days of fishing.