Friday, January 22, 2010

Quick Trip

I was bored. It was cold but I needed to emerge for air after 2 days of sitting inside. I fished for 20 minutes just before dark. Caught a nice cutbow.





Oh yeah. I hit pyramid a few days ago with a few other guys. The wind was crazy and the water looked like it would be better for surfing. We found a sheltered bay and picked up 9 fish in the 17-20" range.






Here a few shots that are less than a month old. I only post about 10% of the fish I catch but these are worth a look.





What's new. Doug with another 24" fish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Zach!
A real joy to come upon your blogspot. Great pics...Good fun.
Its really beautiful to see the western part of the U.S. through another fly angler's eyes.
My name is Ben.... please ck out
therustyspinner.blogspot.com
My friend Mike put that one together... a dear friend and my fly fishing mentor.
Tight Lines!
Ben

Zach said...

Thanks Ben! I checked out his blog and it is awesome. Looks like you guys get into some big fish!