Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New York

I would have packed a rod if I knew there was fishing in Central Park but I was forced to skip the fishing for Italian Food and Canoles. My sister graduated from Wagner College on Staten Island and the family met for a week of big city fun. In a nutshell the women are beautiful, Broadway is fun, food is great and I got to watch the Yankees lose to Philly thus keeping Boston one step ahead. Not a bad week Being a non-fishing report I'll just throw up a few pics.

My sister the slugger


Relatives in the Baseball Hall of Fame

Cooperstown, NY



The fish were rising at Lake Otswego and I was without a rod.





I should have caught a few in Central Park

My kind of Bar



I'm assuming it is better than the old BJ


The Jungle



Upstate Flower






No comments: