Saturday, June 28, 2008

Runoff Continues

I have stopped praying for the end of runoff because it is obviously not working. The rivers continue to be blown out and there is some serious snow that is in no hurry to melt off the mountains. Some small streams and beaver ponds have been fishing well and we have been catching some nice brook trout. I have to apologize for my absence from the blog. I have been working two jobs, camping out, and just spent the last week visiting with family in Lake City which was a blast. Hopefully I can get some pictures loaded on a computer soon to give full reports. Until then I'll be fishing, camping and working. Keep your line in the water and enjoy the summer.

2 comments:

SF Boater said...

I run a blog on boating and fishing in California… I am launching what is going to be a regular contest series with the winner getting a $50 Amazon gift card… I thought you might be interested…

http://www.sfboater.com/get-paid-for-fish-stories/



Also let me know if you are interested in a blogroll link exchange…



Tight lines,

Kevin @ SFBoater.com

Zach said...

Thanks, I would definitely be interested. Now I just need a good story. Let me know when you want to do the links. Also, nice blog.